21 October 2011

Styling: Sweet Home Alabama

CMT premiered a new season of the hit dating show Sweet Home Alabama tonight.  I love this show!  It's country vs. city in the dating experience of a lifetime.  Recently, I styled the star bachelor Tribble Reese for a photoshoot to promote this second season.  I wanted to make sure he looked masculine, cool, rooted and current.  I chose Alabama-based and GQ's 2010 Best New Menswear Designer Billy Reid for his shirt.  With front pockets, pearl buttons and a great print, it's a nice piece that's both casual and refined in true Billy Reid fashion.  For the jeans, I mixed it up with a more modern Taverniti, the Meg cut, with distressed front pocket, dark wash and slim, structured fit.  

Tune in Fridays at 9/8c for new episodes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment