30 July 2012

Custom Monogram: Allison Banks Designs

I have always loved monograms.  A few months ago, I decided it was time to commission a custom monogram rather than selecting standard styles each time I have something monogrammed.  This will not only make future pieces more consistent, but unique to me as well.  

I am so thrilled with my new monogram that I had to share the final sketch with you and  let you know about the wonderful designer.  Allison Banks, of Allison Banks Designs, did a beautiful job!  I wanted a stacked, intertwined look as opposed to the usual three letters with the two smaller on either side, last name larger in middle.  The stacked letters look more custom and special to me and I love the different textures of lines and pearls.  The shield can be included in the design or can be separated.  This design looks very crisp and fresh, but also has a vintage/antique feel to it, which will lend itself to a variety of uses.  I am excited to place this on bed linens, stationery, invitations, napkins, name cards, ribbon, etc...  


No comments:

Post a Comment