14 November 2012

New Stationery

Today is a great day; it is the day my new stationery has arrived!  I have always enjoyed writing and receiving handwritten notes, a lost art form I believe.  Although it had crossed my mind a million times, I had never before created completely custom stationery, place cards or gift tags.  

For the last few years I have relied on nice but somewhat standard and widely-available cards.  When the talented Allison Banks recently designed my new monogram, it commanded a stationery redesign on my part.  


I chose an urban grey cover weight paper stock for the note card and a white cotton envelope with European-inspired back flap.  The same paper stock was used for the gift tag and place card.  All pieces were foil stamped silver with a matte finish.  I am looking forward to using these new cards this holiday season and beyond.  Have you recently made a change to your stationery?  Tell me about your experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment